We are currently open.
The Spinney Medical Centre is pleased to offer 15 extended hours appointments to our patients per week.
The service is delivered by St Helens Rota and appointments are available at the following hubs:
- Saturday morning – 09:45, 10:00, 10:15, 11:30 and 11:45 at Spinney Medical Centre
- Saturday afternoon – 13:45, 14:00 and 14:15 at Bowery Medical Centre
- Sunday – 15:30, 15:45 and 16:00 at Bowery Medical Centre
- Wednesday – 18:30 and 18:45 at Mill Street Medical Centre
- Thursday – 19:15 and 19:30 at Mill Street Medical Centre
To request an appointment at an evening or weekend:
St Helens Rota is not a for profit organisation.
Except Bank Holidays
When We Are Closed
For urgent medical care out of hours please telephone 01744 673800 to access St Helens Rota GP Service.
Other Sources of Help
NHS Walk-in Centre
Tel: 01744 627400
The Millennium Centre, Bickerstaffe Street, St Helens
Opening Hours 07:00 to 22:00 Monday to Saturday and 09:00 to 22:00 Sunday
ut-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.